APS Precast, a Division of C&S Group, is a manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS Precast is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. Our modern plant facility is equipped to produce a variety of shapes and finishes of architectural and structural precast elements.
We are looking for a Yard Worker to join our APS Precast team in Langley, BC. This is a full-time, regular position.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform work in accordance with Standard Operation Procedures and Health and Safety standards.
- Physically strenuous tasks including lifting, bending, crouching, standing for extended periods.
- Drive forklift.
- Assist in various tasks related to the successful completion of projects.
- Verifying incoming and outgoing materials.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Participating in inventory control and order selection.
- Cleaning and organizing the exterior yard.
- Unloading and loading flat deck trailers.
- Participating in health and safety-related duties.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar role.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to work outside in all kinds of weather.
- Forklift certification or experience sufficient to get certified.
- A high commitment to personal safety and the safety of others.
- Must have steel toe safety footwear.
- Experience working with pre-cast concrete is considered an asset, but not required.
- The ability to work weekends is an asset.
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive Wages.
- 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits.
- Company matching RRSP plan.
We sincerely thank all candidates for taking the time to submit their application; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.