APS Precast, a Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd, is a manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. Our modern plant facility is equipped to produce a variety of shapes and finishes of architectural and structural precast elements.
APS Precast is looking for a Welder and Fabricator to join our dynamic team in Langley, BC
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform work in accordance with Standard Operation Procedures and Health and Safety standards.
- Physically strenuous tasks including lifting, bending, crouching, standing for extended periods.
- Perform daily site assessments, including identification of potential worksite hazards.
- Ability to read and work off shop drawings.
- Able to fabricate steel forms.
- Tend to and operate a variety of machines and equipment necessary for the job (grinder, impact, ironworker, and more).
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to work weekends is an asset.
- Experience working with concrete.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs is required.
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive Wages.
- 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits.
- Company matching RRSP plan.
Thank you for your interest. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”