C&S Group has been introducing innovative tile, natural stone, and architectural precast products to distributors, fabricators, retailers, contractors, architects and designers for over 50 years.
The Company consists of three Divisions: C&S Tile (Burnaby), Margranite (Burnaby and Surrey/Port Kells), and APS Precast (Langley). Each Division has its own unique product line and area of specialization, yet collectively share a commitment to best in class quality and customer service standards.
We are an established leader in each of our respective sectors and the multi-divisional nature of the Company provides employees with a variety of options for career growth and advancement.
This position involves a dual role. The primary role is to operate a forklift and perform other warehouse related duties (i.e. shipping, receiving, customer service, inventory control, etc.). The secondary role is to fill in for the delivery driver (F750 flat deck truck) when driver is absent. Deliveries consist of 6′ x 10′ natural stone slabs to fabricators throughout the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. The expectation is that less than 20% of the work over the course of a year would involve driving. A strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices.
- Provide clients with a positive customer service experience.
- Work independently.
- Frequent lifting (up to 50 lbs.) and bending.
- Occasional work outside in inclement weather.
- Valid Class 5 Driver License.
- Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract.
- Comfort driving a large flat deck truck and handling natural stone slabs.
- Valid Forklift Certification.
- Multiple years of forklift operation experience.
- Canadian SIN.
- Current resident of Canada.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada without the need for TFW designation.
Preferred Areas of Experience/Skills/Knowledge
- Overhead crane
- Relevant OH&S standards (e.g. WHMIS, First Aid, etc.)
- Attention to detail.
- High standards and personal accountability/integrity.
- Exercise good judgement.
- Self motivated.
- Reliable, dependable, trustworthy.
- Willingness to listen, learn, follow direction.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly wage rate will be commensurate with experience.
- Group Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care Plan is provided.
- Group RRSP is available.
- Start/finish each day at Burnaby head office.
- Standard hours. Full time position.
- Submit resume via online application form below.
- Indicate hourly wage rate expectations.
- Only candidates selected for follow-up interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”