C&S Group has been introducing innovative tile, natural stone, and architectural precast products to distributors, fabricators, retailers, contractors, developers, architects, designers and homeowners for over 50 years.
The organization consists of three companies: C&S Tile (Burnaby), Margranite (Burnaby and Surrey/Port Kells), and APS Precast (Langley). Each company has its own unique product line and area of specialization, yet collective share a commitment to “best in class” quality and customer service standards.
We are an established leader in each of our respective sectors and the multi-divisional nature of C&S Group provides employees with multiple options for career growth and advancement.
The position reports to the Showroom Manager. The primary role is to provide sales expertise, exemplary customer service, and organizational leadership while contributing to the efficient operation of a combination product showroom and boutique retail store.
Prior tile product knowledge or equivalent experience within a wholesale/retail environment related to a finishing trade such as flooring, kitchen, bath, countertops, painting, etc.is a pre-requisite for the position. The ability and motivation to drive sales and pro-actively pursue business development opportunities will be integral to success.
The position would be of particular interest to those who may aspire to fill our existing opening for an Assistant Showroom Manager.
- Assist Showroom Manager to direct, schedule, and mentor three inside sales/design associates.
- Establish a positive, productive, and ongoing relationship with customers/clients.
- Work in tandem with outside sales reps to increase sales and expand markets.
- Provide product and design advice/assistance.
- Produce quotations and process sales orders.
Please respect the following requirements when applying for this position.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a related position (as referenced above).
- Ability to work independently.
- Availability to work on Saturdays if/as required.
- Canadian SIN and current resident of Canada.
- Sales/Customer service.
- Natural stone products.
- Interior design.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- High standards and professional manner/demeanour.
- Sound judgement and accountability.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly wage rate will be commensurate with experience.
- Group Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care Plan is provided.
- Group RRSP is available.
- Full time position. Standard hours.
Please respect the following process when applying for this position.
- Submit Resume via online application form below.
- Provide hourly wage rate expectations.
- Only candidates selected for a follow up interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”