APS Precast, A Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., a Langley based manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. We are a family business focused on the growth of our company and our people. We are simply a great place to work.
APS Precast is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Recruitment and Onboarding Coordinator to join its team. The right candidate will be someone with the energy, enthusiasm and commitment necessary to make positive contribution in a dynamic, high paced environment.
- Lead recruitment for multiple manufacturing plant positions (e.g. general labourers, rebar workers, welders, machine operators, etc.) as well as various other job classifications.
- Review resumes and facilitate scheduling of interviews.
- Oversee the issuing of employment offers.
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees.
- Post ads on various job boards/websites and participate in job fairs and similar events.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a recruitment role.
- Self motivated. Ability to be productive while working autonomously.
- Excellent verbal/written communication.
- Canadian SIN.
- Current resident of Canada.
- Background working for an employment search firm would be ideal.
- Experience using major online job boards/websites.
- Familiarity/involvement planning and executing a job fair or similar event.
- Attention to detail. Organized. Sound judgement.
- High standards, reliable, dependable, trustworthy.
Compensation and Benefits
- Full time position.
- Hourly wage rate will be commensurate with experience.
- Group Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care Plan is provided.
- Group RRSP is available.
- Open to discussion re: performing work on a “contract” or “consulting” basis.
- Please submit resume via online application form below.
- Provide hourly wage rate expectations.
- Only candidates selected for a follow-up interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”