APS Precast, a Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., is a manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. Our modern plant facility is equipped to produce a variety of shapes and finishes of architectural and structural precast elements.
APS Precast is looking for a Quality Control Technologist person to join our dynamic team in Langley, BC.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform pre and post inspection
- Daily concrete testing
- Perform in-house calibration and lab test
- Assist paper work for audits and clients when necessary
- Physically strenuous tasks including climbing ladders, moving through production areas, walking on uneven surfaces, and lifting concrete products and materials up to 50 lbs
- Other job-related duties as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Able to understand Inspection and Test Plan
- Ability to read construction drawings and building standards
- Education in Engineering or Construction is an asset
- Certified in ACI is an asset
- Knowledge of Materials of Construction, especially for concrete and pre-stressing products is an asset
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel
- Open to learn and perform various duties when required
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive Wages.
- 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits.
- Company matching RRSP plan.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.