APS Precast, A Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., a Langley based manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS Precast is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. We are a family business focused on the growth of our company and our people. We are simply a great place to work.
APS Precast is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Production Supervisor to join their dynamic team. This is a full-time position for an energetic person. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated; a person with passion to make difference.
- Minimum 5 years of production and or construction experience of 20+ employees within a construction/ manufacturing environment.
- Leadership qualities with a mentoring/ coaching outlook to employee motivation.
- Understanding the importance of a collaborative approach in interacting with multiple departments (Engineering, Quality, Sales and Purchasing) to achieve production requirements.
- Seeking long-term employment.
- Good command of English.
- Has Problem-solving work ethic and strong trouble shooting skills.
- Excels in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and focused.
- Motivated by challenges and solving problems.
- A positive attitude and takes pride in their work.
- Establish objective for the plant and formulate policies and programs.
- Plan, establish and oversee production schedules.
- Implementing H&S initiatives and ensuring compliance to company standards.
- Maintain and support superior housekeeping Program.
- Manage shipping schedules with clients and hauling companies.
- Ensure preventative maintenance and repairs of all equipment.
- Canadian SIN.
- Current resident of Canada.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada without the need for TFW designation.
- Certified steel toe boots.
- Diploma in a construction related discipline (e.g. building Engineering, or Civil or Structural Engineering) an asset.
- Strong knowledge of environmental H&S and best practices.
APS offers a competitive total compensation package along with an excellent benefits program including medical, dental, vision, and long term disability.
Compensation based on experience.
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged.