Margranite, a Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., is the only production facility of its kind in Western North America. Margranite began by producing granite tiles for the Canadian and US market. The demand for locally produced granite slab prompted construction and opening of a slab production facility on the same site in 2000.
Margranite, through determination and hard work will continue to grow and provide its customers with quality material and unsurpassed service.
We are hiring a Production Supervisor for our shop in Surrey, BC to manage the operation of the plant and deliver customer orders on time, with quality. This is a hands-on role requiring more time on the floor than in the office.
- Oversee production of cutting, polishing and finishing granite slabs
- Ensure safety, quality, and productivity requirements
- Provide direction, development, and leadership to the team
- Maintain plant facilities and equipment and replace or adjust as necessary
- Monitor manufacturing priorities and allocate resources
- Participate in recruiting, hiring and training
- Other duties as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience managing others in a production environment
- Experience operating production equipment
- Experience with Natural Stone Gangsaws, polishing line, resin line would be an asset
- Good written and verbal, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Canadian SIN.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada without the need for TFW designation.
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive Wages
- 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Company matching RRSP plan
- Submit resume via online application form below.
- Indicate hourly wage rate expectations.
- Only candidates selected for follow-up interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”