C&S Group has been introducing innovative tile, natural stone, and architectural precast products to distributors, fabricators, retailers, contractors, developers, architects, designers and homeowners for over 55 years.
The organization consists of three companies: C&S Tile (Burnaby), Margranite (Burnaby and Surrey/Port Kells), and APS Precast (Langley). Each company has its own unique product line and area of specialization, yet collective share a commitment to “best in class” quality and customer service standards.
We are an established leader in each of our respective sectors and the multi-divisional nature of C&S Group provides employees with multiple options for career growth and advancement.
The primary role is to provide exemplary customer service and a fine tuned attention to detail while contributing to the efficient operation of a demanding and fast paced tile order processing department. The motivation and ability to be highly organized, multi-task, logically prioritize tasks, and work cooperatively within a team setting will be integral to success. Prior product knowledge or equivalent experience within a related sector (e.g. flooring, kitchen, bath, countertops, painting, etc.) would definitely be an asset for the position.
Work with the Order Desk Lead to:
- Establish a positive ongoing relationship with customers/clients.
- Assist sales reps.
- Process sales orders, returns, waybills and shipping logistics.
- General office organization/administration.
Please ensure you fulfill all of the following criteria if you wish to be considered for hire.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in a dynamic customer service position.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Excellent numeracy literacy (e.g. add, subtract, multiply, divide, percentages, etc.).
- Superior data entry accuracy.
- Proficient in learning to use new software.
- Canadian SIN and Permanent Residency status
- Tile or natural stone products.
- Bookkeeping or basic accounting.
- Sales assistant.
- Shipping and related customs logistics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to remain organized while continually multi-tasking.
- Proactive problem solving.
- High energy personality.
- High standards and professional manner/demeanour.
- Sound judgement and accountability.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Group Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care Plan is provided.
- Group RRSP is available.
- Full time position. Standard hours, Monday to Friday.
Please apply via our Indeed posting and ensure you adhere to all of the steps if you wish to be considered for hire.
Thank you for your interest.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”