APS Precast, a Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., is a manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. Our modern plant facility is equipped to produce a variety of shapes and finishes of architectural and structural precast elements.
APS Precast is seeking highly motivated, General Labourers who can fabricate forms to join their dynamic team in Langley, BC. This is a full-time, physically demanding position for an energetic person. The right candidates will be enthusiastic and self-motivated; a person with the passion to come to work each day and make a contribution.
- Assembly of Precast forms
- Concrete Casting
- Layout beds
- Clean and oil beds of forms
- Understand basics of quality control
- Clean work space on a regular basis
- Yard Maintenance as per supervisor’s direction
- Clean up work on a regular basis
- Ability to read tape measure (Metric/Imperial)
- Ability of lift up to 50 lbs
- Safety conscious
- Must have good organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Reliable and highly motivated
- Certified Steel Toed Boots
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive Wages.
- 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits.
- Company matching RRSP plan.
Thank you for your interest. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”