APS Precast, a Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., based out of Langley, British Columbia, is a manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS Precast is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. We are a family business focused on the growth of our company and our people. We are simply a great place to work.
APS Precast is seeking highly motivated, General Labourers who can fabricate forms to join their dynamic team. This is a full-time, physically demanding position for an energetic person. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated; a person with the passion to come to work each day and make a contribution.
- Assembly of Precast forms
- Concrete Casting
- Layout beds
- Clean and oil beds of forms
- Understand basics of quality control
- Clean work space on a regular basis
- Yard Maintenance as per supervisor’s direction
- Clean up work on a regular basis
- Canadian SIN
- Legally entitled to work in Canada without the need for TFW designation
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to read tape measure (Metric/Imperial)
- Ability of lift up to 50 lbs
- Safety conscious
- Must have good organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Reliable and highly motivated
- Certified Steel Toed Boots
APS offers a competitive total compensation package along with an excellent benefits program including medical, dental, vision, and long term disability.
Compensation based on experience.
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged.