APS Precast, A Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., a Langley based manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS Precast is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. We are a family business focused on the growth of our company and our people. We are simply a great place to work.
APS Precast is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Fabricator who can fabricate forms to join their dynamic team. This is a full-time position for an energetic person. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated; a person with the passion to make difference.
- Seeking long-term employment.
- Comfortable in reading blueprints.
- Able to fabricate steel forms per drawings.
- Energetic and willing to work.
- Good command of English language.
- Able to lift 30 – 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to take direction.
- Willing attitude to learn.
- Must be able to start full-time employment.
- Has Problem-solving work ethic and strong trouble shooting skills.
- Excels in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and focused.
- Motivated by challenges and solving problems.
- Patient, has a positive attitude and takes pride in their work.
- Certified Steel Toe boots.
APS Precast offers a competitive total compensation package along with an excellent benefits program including medical, dental, vision, and long term disability.
Please submit resume via online application form below.
Compensation based on experience.
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged.
Thank you for your interest.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”