C&S Group has been introducing innovative tile, natural stone, and architectural precast products to distributors, fabricators, retailers, contractors, architects and designers for over 50 years.
The Company consists of three Divisions: C&S Tile (Burnaby), Margranite (Burnaby and Surrey/Port Kells), and APS Precast (Langley). Each Division has its own unique product line and area of specialization, yet collectively share a commitment to best in class quality and customer service standards.
We are an established leader in each of our respective sectors and offer employees an excellent opportunity for career growth and advancement. Both within a single Division as well as across the breadth of the organization as a whole.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices.
- Deliver natural stone slabs to fabricators.
- Ford F750 flat deck truck (GVW 8000kg).
- Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley driving routes.
- Start/finish each day at Burnaby head office.
- Standard hours. Full time position.
- Assist in loading truck for daily deliveries.
- Monitor truck for safety and maintenance needs.
- Provide clients with a positive customer service experience.
- Work independently.
- Frequent lifting (up to 50 lbs.) and bending.
- Valid Class 5 Driver License.
- Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract.
- 4+ years experience driving a similar vehicle.
- Canadian SIN.
- Current resident of Canada.
Preferred Areas of Experience/Skills/Knowledge
- Overhead crane
- Relevant OH&S standards (e.g. WHMIS, First Aid, etc.)
- Attention to detail.
- High standards and personal accountability/integrity.
- Exercise good judgement.
- Self motivated.
- Reliable, dependable, trustworthy.
- Willingness to listen, learn, follow direct.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly wage rate will be commensurate with experience.
- Group Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care Plan is provided.
- Group RRSP is provided.
- Submit resume via online application form below.
- Indicate hourly wage rate expectations.
- Only candidates selected for follow-up interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”