APS Precast, a Division of C&S Group, is a manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS Precast is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. Our modern plant facility is equipped to produce a variety of shapes and finishes of architectural and structural precast elements.
We are looking for a Concrete Worker to join our APS Precast team in Langley, BC. This is a full-time, regular position. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform work in accordance with Standard Operation Procedures and Health and Safety standards.
- Physically strenuous tasks including lifting, bending, crouching, standing for extended periods.
- Perform daily site assessments, including identification of potential worksite hazards.
- Assemble Precast forms, pour concrete into forms and troweling, split the forms, clean and oil forms.
- Layout steel and tie it.
- Complete concrete finishing or “sacking”.
- Maintain organizational services, facilities, equipment and yard.
- Tend to and operate a variety of machines and equipment necessary for the job (grinder, impact wrench, sledgehammer and more).
- Other duties as required.
We sincerely thank all candidates for taking the time to submit their application; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.