APS Precast, A Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., a Langley based manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS Precast is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. We are a family business focused on the growth of our company and our people. We are simply a great place to work.
As a member of our design team you will have the opportunity to:
- Quickly develop your professional skills by working with an experienced team on a variety of large projects.
- Work in an environment that welcomes and encourages suggestions for improvement, and routinely turns ideas into reality.
- See your ideas put into action in an environment which exudes entrepreneurial spirit.
- Further your professional development with education allowances.
- Build your career in a position with plenty of room to grow.
- Canadian SIN.
- Current resident of Canada.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada without the need for TFW designation.
- Minimum one-year Drafting Certificate with proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Good Understanding of architectural and structural drawings.
- Previous related work experience always an asset.
- Experience with 3D modeling and AutoDesk Revit is a must.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Office Outlook programs.
- Has problem-solving work ethic and strong trouble shooting skills.
- Exhibits flexibility in order to effectively manage an ever changing work flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excels in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and focused.
- Motivated by challenges and solving problems.
APS Precast offers a competitive total compensation package along with an excellent benefits program including medical, dental, vision, and long term disability.
Please submit resume via online application form below.
Compensation based on experience.
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged.
Thank you for your interest.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”