APS Precast, a Division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., is a manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. Our modern plant facility is equipped to produce a variety of shapes and finishes of architectural and structural precast elements.
APS Precast is looking for a CAD Technician with high experience in Revit and 3D Modeling Experience to join our dynamic team in Langley, BC.
As a member of our design team you will have the opportunity to:
- Quickly develop your professional skills by working with an experienced team on a variety of large projects
- Work in an environment that welcomes and encourage suggestions for improvement, and routinely turns into reality
- See your ideas put into actions in an environment which exudes entrepreneurial spiri
- Further your professional development with education allowances
- Build your career in a position with plenty of room to grow
- Minimum two-year drafting Certificate with proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience with 3D modeling is a must
- Good understanding of architectural and structural drawings
- Able to prepare and assist engineering designs and drawings
- Able to create documentation packages and drawing sets
- Able to draw architectural, structural and shop drawings
- Previous related work experience always an asset
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Has problem-solving work ethic and strong trouble shooting skills
- Exhibits flexibility in order to effectively manage an everchanging work flow
- Excels in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and focused
- Motivated by challenges and solving problems
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive Wages.
- 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits.
- Company matching RRSP plan.