C&S Group has been introducing innovative tile, natural stone, and architectural precast products to distributors, fabricators, retailers, contractors, architects and designers for over 50 years.
The organization consists of three companies: C&S Tile (Burnaby), Margranite (Burnaby and Surrey/Port Kells), and APS Precast (Langley). Each company has its own unique product line and area of specialization, yet collectively share a commitment to best in class quality and customer service standards.
We are an established leader in each of our respective sectors and offer employees an excellent opportunity for career growth and advancement. Both within a single Division as well as across the breadth of the organization as a whole.
The position reports to the Showroom Manager. The primary role is to provide leadership, organizational expertise, and exemplary customer service, while contributing to the efficient operation of a combination product showroom and retail boutique. The successful candidate must possess superior interpersonal skills and be comfortable working independently within a creative environment which involves assisting clients with design selections for all types of commercial and residential tile/natural stone needs. The ability and desire to drive sales and pro-actively pursue business development opportunities will be integral to success.
- Assist Showroom Manager to direct, schedule, and train/coach/mentor staff of 3 Consultants.
- Establish positive, productive and ongoing relationships with customers/clients.
- Work in tandem with outside sales reps to increase sales and expand markets.
- Provide product and design advice/assistance.
- Respond to inquiries.
- Produce quotations and process sales orders.
- Minimum 2 years in a managerial/supervisory position with multiple direct reports.
- Willingness/availability to commit long term to a Tuesday to Saturday work week.
- Canadian SIN.
- Current resident of Canada.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada without the need for a TFW designation.
Preferred Areas of Experience/Skills/Knowledge
- Tile and natural stone products.
- Inside sales (preferably within the flooring industry and/or Architectural and Design community).
- Customer service.
- Interior design certificate/diploma/degree would be an asset but is not required.
- Attention to detail.
- High standards and personal accountability/integrity.
- Professional manner/demeanour.
- Excellent verbal/written communication.
- Sound judgement.
- Strategic problem solver.
- Reliable, dependable, trustworthy.
- Business/sales mindset. Entrepreneurial.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Group Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care Plan is provided.
- Group RRSP is available.
- Full time position. Standard hours
- Submit Resume and Cover Letter via online application form below.
- Provide annual salary expectations.
- Only candidates selected for follow-up interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
C&S Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.”